Wisconsin Land for Sale


United States / Wisconsin / All Property Types

Headline Property

Central WI Farm Living 168+/- Acres

Oxford , WI   - $699,500 - 168 acres

Listed By: Jay Frazier
First Weber Realtors

Wisconsin Land Information

Land And Farm data lists $566 million in land and other rural acreage for sale for sale in the Badger State. This represents a combined 97,472 acres of land for sale in Wisconsin. The most expensive piece of land listed for sale in Wisconsin on Land And Farm recently was $9 million, although the median price for land, homesites and other rural acreage for sale in Wisconsin came in at $264,163. The average price of land for sale in Wisconsin was $413,942. Of the 72 counties in Wisconsin, Vilas County had the most land and rural real estate for sale. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Wisconsin. According to official Census Bureau stats, there was 69,754 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 15 million acres (or the equivalent of 35 percent of the entire state land area). Some 61 percent of Wisconsin's yearly ag-related GDP is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 39 percent comes from crops. In terms of its size, Wisconsin is the country's 23rd-largest state, encompassing 65,503 square miles (42 million acres). Unsurprisingly given its rich dairy-farming heritage and well-known products that include cheese, milk and butter, Wisconsin's dairy farms account for over 13 percent of dairy production in the U.S., and over half the state's overall agricultural output.

SPOTLIGHT
Broker Image
Eric Grover
First Weber - Wildland Properties

View My Website

Broker Details

Showcase Properties


View All Wisconsin Listings

Wisconsin Land Information

Land And Farm data lists $566 million in land and other rural acreage for sale for sale in the Badger State. This represents a combined 97,472 acres of land for sale in Wisconsin. The most expensive piece of land listed for sale in Wisconsin on Land And Farm recently was $9 million, although the median price for land, homesites and other rural acreage for sale in Wisconsin came in at $264,163. The average price of land for sale in Wisconsin was $413,942. Of the 72 counties in Wisconsin, Vilas County had the most land and rural real estate for sale. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Wisconsin. According to official Census Bureau stats, there was 69,754 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 15 million acres (or the equivalent of 35 percent of the entire state land area). Some 61 percent of Wisconsin's yearly ag-related GDP is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 39 percent comes from crops. In terms of its size, Wisconsin is the country's 23rd-largest state, encompassing 65,503 square miles (42 million acres). Unsurprisingly given its rich dairy-farming heritage and well-known products that include cheese, milk and butter, Wisconsin's dairy farms account for over 13 percent of dairy production in the U.S., and over half the state's overall agricultural output.

Wisconsin Property by Zip Code