Oklahoma Land for Sale


United States / Oklahoma / All Property Types

Oklahoma Land Info

Internal data from Land And Farm lists $1 billion in land for sale for sale in the Cowboy Country. This represents some 257,727 acres of land for sale in the state. The most expensive land listed for sale on Land And Farm recently was $22 million, while the median price for land and rural real estate for sale in Oklahoma was $400,323. The average price of farms, ranches and other land for sale in Oklahoma was $555,432. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Oklahoma. U.S. News & World Report ranks Oklahoma as one of the country's top ten states for its cost of living. According to official Census Bureau stats, there was 80,245 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 34 million acres (77 percent of the state's total land area). Approximately 74 percent of Oklahoma's yearly revenue from farming is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 26 percent comes from crops. In terms of its size, Oklahoma is the country's 20th-largest state, covering 69,903 square miles (45 million acres). Oklahoma's agricultural economy is largely driven by livestock products including cattle (over half) and hogs and broiler chickens.

Showcase Properties


Oklahoma Land Info

Internal data from Land And Farm lists $1 billion in land for sale for sale in the Cowboy Country. This represents some 257,727 acres of land for sale in the state. The most expensive land listed for sale on Land And Farm recently was $22 million, while the median price for land and rural real estate for sale in Oklahoma was $400,323. The average price of farms, ranches and other land for sale in Oklahoma was $555,432. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Oklahoma. U.S. News & World Report ranks Oklahoma as one of the country's top ten states for its cost of living. According to official Census Bureau stats, there was 80,245 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 34 million acres (77 percent of the state's total land area). Approximately 74 percent of Oklahoma's yearly revenue from farming is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 26 percent comes from crops. In terms of its size, Oklahoma is the country's 20th-largest state, covering 69,903 square miles (45 million acres). Oklahoma's agricultural economy is largely driven by livestock products including cattle (over half) and hogs and broiler chickens.