Nevada Land for Sale


United States / Nevada / All Property Types

Headline Property

Investor's Special-End Of Street In Silver Springs

Silver Springs , NV   - $22,000 - 1 acre

Listed By: Chris Gibson
Wild West Land Company

Nevada Land Information

Internal data lists $170 million in land and other rural acreage for sale for sale in Nevada. This represents some 163,891 acres of land for sale in Nevada. The most expensive property listed for sale in Nevada on Land And Farm recently was $9 million, while the median price for land and rural property for sale in Nevada came in at $261,754. The average price of land and ranches for sale in Nevada was $593,435. Of the 17 counties in Nevada, Elko County had the most land and farms for sale. Residential property is the most common type of land listed for sale in Nevada on Land And Farm. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, 4,137 farms were located in Nevada, covering a total of 6 million acres (equivalent to eight percent of land in the state). Some 52 percent of Nevada's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 48 percent comes from crops. Nevada ranks among the country's top ten biggest states in terms of size, covering 110,567 square miles (71 million acres). Unsurprisingly given the tough desert climate, farm output in Nevada accounts for less than one percent of most U.S. agricultural products. The two exceptions are hay and wool, although these are less than three percent of the national average.

Showcase Properties


View All Nevada Listings

Nevada Land Information

Internal data lists $170 million in land and other rural acreage for sale for sale in Nevada. This represents some 163,891 acres of land for sale in Nevada. The most expensive property listed for sale in Nevada on Land And Farm recently was $9 million, while the median price for land and rural property for sale in Nevada came in at $261,754. The average price of land and ranches for sale in Nevada was $593,435. Of the 17 counties in Nevada, Elko County had the most land and farms for sale. Residential property is the most common type of land listed for sale in Nevada on Land And Farm. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, 4,137 farms were located in Nevada, covering a total of 6 million acres (equivalent to eight percent of land in the state). Some 52 percent of Nevada's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 48 percent comes from crops. Nevada ranks among the country's top ten biggest states in terms of size, covering 110,567 square miles (71 million acres). Unsurprisingly given the tough desert climate, farm output in Nevada accounts for less than one percent of most U.S. agricultural products. The two exceptions are hay and wool, although these are less than three percent of the national average.