Michigan Land for Sale


United States / Michigan / All Property Types

Headline Property

560 ac in Gladwin

Gladwin , MI   - $1,125,000 - 560 acres

Listed By: Jerry Slade
Michigan Whitetail Properties

Michigan Land Information

Land And Farm recently had $569 million in land, homesites and other rural acreage for sale for sale in the Mitten State. This represents some 110,742 acres of Michigan land for sale. The most expensive property listed for sale in Michigan on Land And Farm recently was $8 million, although the median price for land and other rural acreage for sale in Michigan came in at $199,769. The average price of land for sale in Michigan was $331,984. Of Michigan's 83 counties, Marquette County had the most rural property and land for sale. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Michigan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Michigan as one of the country's top ten states for its cost of living. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there was 52,194 farms found in Michigan, covering a total of 10 million acres (or the equivalent of 16 percent of the entire state land area). Approximately 37 percent of Michigan's yearly farm income derives from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 63 percent comes from crops. In terms of its size, Michigan is the country's 11th-largest state, encompassing 96,810 square miles (62 million acres). Michigan's main farming goods are dairy products, corn and soybeans. Floriculture also ranks among the top five, while the state captures almost 30 percent of asparagus grown in the United States.

Showcase Properties


View All Michigan Listings

Michigan Land Information

Land And Farm recently had $569 million in land, homesites and other rural acreage for sale for sale in the Mitten State. This represents some 110,742 acres of Michigan land for sale. The most expensive property listed for sale in Michigan on Land And Farm recently was $8 million, although the median price for land and other rural acreage for sale in Michigan came in at $199,769. The average price of land for sale in Michigan was $331,984. Of Michigan's 83 counties, Marquette County had the most rural property and land for sale. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Michigan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Michigan as one of the country's top ten states for its cost of living. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there was 52,194 farms found in Michigan, covering a total of 10 million acres (or the equivalent of 16 percent of the entire state land area). Approximately 37 percent of Michigan's yearly farm income derives from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 63 percent comes from crops. In terms of its size, Michigan is the country's 11th-largest state, encompassing 96,810 square miles (62 million acres). Michigan's main farming goods are dairy products, corn and soybeans. Floriculture also ranks among the top five, while the state captures almost 30 percent of asparagus grown in the United States.

Michigan Property by Zip Code