Connecticut Land for Sale


United States / Connecticut / All Property Types

Connecticut Land Info

Land for sale in Connecticut includes farms, hunting land, recreational acreage and undeveloped land for future commercial or residential usage. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, 2,451 farms were located in Connecticut, covering a total of 508,652 acres (equivalent to 14 percent of land in the state). Approximately 29 percent of Connecticut's annual farm income is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 71 percent comes from crops. Connecticut is one of the country's smallest states in terms of size, covering an area of 5,544 square miles (4 million acres). Connecticut is largely a suburban and white-collar state with limited farming operations.

Showcase Properties


Connecticut Land Info

Land for sale in Connecticut includes farms, hunting land, recreational acreage and undeveloped land for future commercial or residential usage. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, 2,451 farms were located in Connecticut, covering a total of 508,652 acres (equivalent to 14 percent of land in the state). Approximately 29 percent of Connecticut's annual farm income is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 71 percent comes from crops. Connecticut is one of the country's smallest states in terms of size, covering an area of 5,544 square miles (4 million acres). Connecticut is largely a suburban and white-collar state with limited farming operations.