Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Hillsborough County Land for Sale Pinellas County Land for Sale Pasco County Land for Sale Manatee County Land for Sale Hernando County Land for Sale Polk County Land for Sale Hardee County Land for Sale Sarasota County Land for Sale Sumter County Land for Sale Citrus County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Tampa Property Types

Commercial Land for Sale Farm for Sale Industrial Land for Sale Office for Sale Residential Land for Sale Retail Land for Sale Undeveloped Land for Sale LoopNet Investment Properties

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Tampa Land for Sale - Page 1 of 8

Save Search View Map

186 Properties:


7.1 - ac Hotel/Office/Retail/Ind Site Cypress St.

7.1 acres
5660 W. Cypress St. Tampa FL 33607  |  Hillsborough County
The property is a 7.1 acre parcel located directly on Cypress St in the Westshore submarket of Tampa. The parcel has 1.57 developable acres with retention planned offsite. The parcel is zoned M-AP-2 w...
William Bill Eshenbaugh, Eshenbaugh Land Company
Envelope icon Contact Accredited Land Consultants

1.50 - Acres Corner Wes Kearney Way and Causeway Blvd.

1.5 acres
9863 Causeway Blvd. E. Tampa FL 33619  |  Hillsborough County
The opportunity is to acquire a 1.5 acre corner lot at the entrance to Legacy Park, an office and industrial park that is site plan approved for a 13,000 SF medical office building in Riverview, FL. T...
William Bill Eshenbaugh, Eshenbaugh Land Company
Envelope icon Contact Accredited Land Consultants

The Encore

4.17 acres
Nebraska Avenue & Scott Street Tampa FL 33602  |  Hillsborough County
The opportunity is to participate in the 4.17 acre Encore redevelopment located in downtown Tampa. The mixed-use master plan will consist of multifamily housing, commercial retail, office and hotel us...
William Bill Eshenbaugh, Eshenbaugh Land Company
Envelope icon Contact Accredited Land Consultants
815 N 26th Street Tampa FL 33605  |  Hillsborough
4.33 acres
Redevelopment Site w/ Freeway VisiblityMore Detail +
William Alton , CRE-USA, INC.
Pad ready for 63,000 square retail/industrial uses. Permit ready with dedicated 8 inch water line installed and easement agreements completed to optimize site use.
3715 W Wisconsin Avenue Tampa FL 33611  |  Hillsborough
0.34 acres
South Tampa LotMore Detail +
Beautiful SOUTH TAMPA lot that is high and dry and located near downtown, MacDill AFB, shopping, restaurants, beaches and so much more! Multi family adjacent and across the street. Property is ideal ...
8501 Ladue Lane Tampa FL 33614  |  Hillsborough
2.07 acres
2.1 acres off N Dale Mabry-Potential RedevelopmentMore Detail +
Kari Grimaldi
CARROLLWOOD, N. TAMPA PRIME AREA! Suitable for development or for use of existing office buildings. 2 acre site with 13,870 SF in 2 buildings on the former VCA Veterinarian Clinic site off of N. Dale ...
Pride Road & Elizabeth Place Tampa FL 33619  |  Hillsborough
6.77 acres
I-75/Brandon Off-Ramp Development (Up to 15.56 ac)More Detail +
Anand Patel , Pangea Realty Group, Inc.
Approximately 6.77 acres located along the off-ramp of I-75 and Brandon Blvd (Hwy 60). Great visibility with frontage on Elizabeth Place to the north (in front of the Ice Sports Forum). Horace Road to...
4809 N 40th Street Tampa FL 33610  |  Hillsborough
0.14 acres
40th Street Commercial LotMore Detail +
Michael Braccia, P.A. , Bay Street Commercial
This completely fenced corner commercial lot has 6,000 square feet of developable land. Water and sewer are to the site and property is currently zoned CI (Commercial Intensive) with a Future Land Use...
N Howard Avenue Tampa FL 33606  |  Hillsborough
0.44 acres
Howard Ave. - 3 parcelsMore Detail +
John Dingfelder , Keller Williams Realty of South Tampa
3 contiguous parcels on, or near Howard Ave. Three structures currently on property.
E Kirby Street Tampa FL 33617  |  Hillsborough
3.9 acres
3.9 A on River in TampaMore Detail +
John Dingfelder , Keller Williams Realty of South Tampa
3.9 acres on beautiful, wide part of Hillsb. River, only a few miles away from USF. 262 (riverfront) x 648 deep....could be SF or MF

Tampa, FL Land Info

Florida is the country's 30th biggest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $6.43 billion to the Florida economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it ninth among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 22 percent of Florida's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 78 percent comes from crops. Unsurprisingly, Florida is the citrus-growing heart of the country (followed by California). The state also produces over half of the sugarcane and grapefruits in the United States. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 47,740 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 9.5 million acres (or the equivalent of 23 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +